Curaçao, an ideal location
Curaçao, the largest island of the former Netherlands Antilles, is situated in the tropics on the southern rim of the Caribbean Sea, 1300 kilometers north of the equator. It lies outside the hurricane belt just 60 kilometers north of the latin-american continent.
Just a 2.5 hour flight from Miami or a 9 hour flight from Amsterdam make Curaçao easy accessible. The historic capital Willemstad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, accomodates a deep natural harbor and is a popular cruise destination.
A vibrant economy
- Enjoys political and socio-economic stability
- Possesses a well-developed infrastructure (European – style)
- Upholds a highly educated and technically proficient workforce
- Relies on tourism, petroleum, transhipment and financial services
- Offers attractive fiscal incentives to stimulate foreign investment
- Close ties with the United States, Europe and South America
Useful Local Links
Please visit the websites below for more detailed information about Curaçao.